Running Reality has different kinds of timelines. Some are supposed to represent history as it happened and others are alternate histories or interesting potential futures. For timelines that represent history as it happened, citations are required when you add any factoids and information.
Other Materials Used
- Map tiles are a combination of data:
- The pixel colors are made with Natural Earth II.
- The shorelines are NOAA World Vector Shoreline data.
- The terrain shadings are NASA Shuttle Radar Tomography Mission (SRTM) elevation data hosted by USGS.
- Textures (that are not generated by Running Reality) are from textures.com
- Icons (that are not drawn by Running Reality) are from Pyconic and GWT Material Design
The Anatomy of a Citation
An example of a citation in the XML format:
<Citation cite="Wikipedia" name="Wikipedia" copyright="open_source" url="http://en.wikipedia.com/" />
These are the citations of the reference works used within Running Reality: